1. In the past, people used to _____ on foot or by horse.
A. traveling B. traveled C. travel D. be trav el
2. She’s still not used to _____ in China.
A. live B. the life C. lived D. lives
3. People will also take vacations _____ other planets.
A. in B. on C. at D. to
4. Will ther e still _____ banks in the future?
A. have B. need C. go to D. be
5. ____ do you think will shopping be like in the future?
A. How B. What C. Which D. Why
6. There will be g reat increase _____ fa rming.
A. about B. in C. from D. on
7. There will be personal web pages _____ the five senses.
A. have B. use C. with D. make
8. Where ______ in ten years’ time?
A. were you B. will you be C. are you D. have you been
9. Where ______ just now?
A. were you B. will you be C. are you going D. have you gone
10. What ______ I do first?
A. will B. am C. shall D. was
There a basketball match tomorrow.
I it tomorrow.
to see a film with me this afternoon?
We at the party yesterday.
They will on other planets.
Tom every day.【试题答案】
I . 1—5 CBBDB 6—10 BCBAC
II. 1. will be, in our school 2. don’t think, will snow 3. Would you like
4. enjoyed ourselves 5. take vacations 6. goes to school on foot
1. It’s difficult __________(predict) the f utur e.
2. I have a lot of books ___________ (read).
3. The police asked the ol d man __________(try) __________ (recall) his address.
4. W hy ________ _ __ (go) out at night?
5. The mother made the bab y ____________(stop) __________(cry).
6. She reached the top of the hill and s topped _____________(rest).
7. _____________(get) enough sleep is very important.
8. My advice is _____________(highlight) the key points in the texts.
II. 用how to, what to, where to, w hich to, when to填空。
1. I don’t know ___________ have for lunch.
2. Every body knows ___________ use a computer.
3. Can you tell me ___________ put the coats?
4. You need to decide __________ choose, the black one or the red one?
5. You should know __________ to ke ep quiet.
We the zoo on Sunday.
The teacher .
In an emergency, .
What are they ?
it will be possible.
I. 1. to predict 2. to read 3. to try, to recall 4. going 5. stop crying 6. to rest
7. To get 8. to highlight
II. 1. what to 2. how to 3. where to 4. which to 5. when to
III. 1. decide to go to 2. asked us not to go home la te
3. the most important thing is to stay calm 4. talking about 5. I don’t think